My attempt at Hi Res pictures

NAUJK

Went to Sedona with some friends today, and one of them had a really nice camera and it was a beautiful day. So these are my vain attempts at some Hi Res like pictures. I dont have Photo shop but my roommate does, so after a little bit of editing Ill try and re-post some of these. Just a handful of the ones I took today. Lost some clarity in the resizing but I still like them. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_6340.jpg IMG_6345.jpg IMG_6350.jpg IMG_6356.jpg IMG_6362.jpg IMG_6366.jpg

NAUJK

Very nice!!!:clap2:

Nice! You got some great shots

Thanks Guys! I did my best. Took prolly 25-30 pictures in just those 2 poses. They lost a lot of clarity when I re-sized them :grayno: but hopefully after some editing I can bring it back.

No pink jeeps? ;)

Nice shots!

There were a few but this was later in the day so most had gone by, as I was finishing some caught up with me tho. Thanks I like how they turned out!

1BAMFR

I have noticed alot of west coasters running those types of tires, is it because the smooth rocks and the warm weather allows for better traction?

Over here on the east coast I've never seen anyone run those types of tires. They almost look like street tires.

Ive seen guys on JK Exp. Video running them as well. I think they were Falkens....

NAUJK

I have noticed alot of west coasters running those types of tires, is it because the smooth rocks and the warm weather allows for better traction?

Over here on the east coast I've never seen anyone run those types of tires. They almost look like street tires.

Ive seen guys on JK Exp. Video running them as well. I think they were Falkens....

The tires you saw on the JK Exp vids were Falkens the tires I am running are Hankook Dynapro All Terrains. I am running them because I couldnt afford Mud terrains at the time, and I do a lot of Highway driving between Arizona and Colorado so dont want to keep replacing expensive muds that wear out fast, and the All Terrain type tire wears better and lasts longer on the road but still handles itself very well off the road. I have used these tires in deep deep snow, mud (not the mud you have back east but the best we can get here in AZ lol) and they work great in all the conditions I have thrown at them. I am looking to upgrade to 35 Toyos if I can save enough money from work but well see how that goes.

And thank you everyone for the compliments I was impressed with myself with some of them, specially since I am no professional photographer :cheesy:

JK12

Went to Sedona with some friends today, and one of them had a really nice camera and it was a beautiful day. So these are my vain attempts at some Hi Res like pictures. I dont have Photo shop but my roommate does, so after a little bit of editing Ill try and re-post some of these. Just a handful of the ones I took today. Lost some clarity in the resizing but I still like them. Hope you enjoy!

View attachment 16959 View attachment 16960 View attachment 16961 View attachment 16962 View attachment 16963 View attachment 16964

Damn.. I wish I went with you! I haven't been wheelin since the snow first came around

NAUJK

Damn.. I wish I went with you! I haven't been wheelin since the snow first came around

It was kinda a last minute thing, left around 230. But it was still fun even if I have done the Sedona trails a hundred times, they are still fun. Ill prolly be here for NAUs spring break working so I am more than willing to go do more fun longer trails then! That is the second to last week of march I do believe.

JK12

It was kinda a last minute thing, left around 230. But it was still fun even if I have done the Sedona trails a hundred times, they are still fun. Ill prolly be here for NAUs spring break working so I am more than willing to go do more fun longer trails then! That is the second to last week of march I do believe.

Shoot, well sometime we gotta go to Sedona for a day just for the hell of it. But if we are both staying in flag for spring break let's go do some trails :thumbup:

BlackRockBurner

Very nice pics. I have a view of glowing red rocks from the window at sunset, nothing like Arizona though. I had an issue with the Thule bike carrier I left on the spare for a few months of summer heat. When I took it off to rotate, the bike carrier took some of the sidewall with it. Hopefully it was only me.

1BAMFR

The tires you saw on the JK Exp vids were Falkens the tires I am running are Hankook Dynapro All Terrains. I am running them because I couldnt afford Mud terrains at the time, and I do a lot of Highway driving between Arizona and Colorado so dont want to keep replacing expensive muds that wear out fast, and the All Terrain type tire wears better and lasts longer on the road but still handles itself very well off the road. I have used these tires in deep deep snow, mud (not the mud you have back east but the best we can get here in AZ lol) and they work great in all the conditions I have thrown at them. I am looking to upgrade to 35 Toyos if I can save enough money from work but well see how that goes.

And thank you everyone for the compliments I was impressed with myself with some of them, specially since I am no professional photographer :cheesy:

Thanks for the info!

Jeep looks great, keep rockin'!

Top Bottom