Any experience with these seat covers?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
While I would love to get some Bartact covers I can't swing it for now. I did run across the Quadratec Diver Down Neoprene Seat Covers and they look pretty nice. From what I can tell they are a fairly new item. Does anyone have experience with these? I have read good things about fit, but how bout durability? Thanks everyone. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
While I would love to get some Bartact covers I can't swing it for now. I did run across the Quadratec Diver Down Neoprene Seat Covers and they look pretty nice. From what I can tell they are a fairly new item. Does anyone have experience with these? I have read good things about fit, but how bout durability? Thanks everyone. [emoji482]

Anxious to see the response you get because I have been looking at these exact same ones for the exact same reasons.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
I ran "wet okole" neoprene covers in a 4runner. They were hot to sit on, stayed wet for a long time, and were dog hair magnets. The bartact are a much better material.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug

Save for the Bartact. Love mine and don’t even notice they are a cover as they fit that good!

Top Bottom