Wave from down under

silverubicon

heres a wave from Sydney Australia.

absolutely loving your videos and your wayalife, my cousin and i have watched the videos over and over.
i bought a 2011 4dr rubicon brand new at the start of last year - its actually 2010 plated.
my cousin -forum name uncluckychucky has a great looking Tj and together we have our own jeep adventures

Attachments

• DSC02958.jpg
    DSC02958.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 16

UnIuckychucky

more photos

Some more Photos of our jeeps from Australia they don't look like much at the moment because we have only had them for a short time and its hard getting parts for them Down here. I own the 1997 Wrangler TJ with 2" lift and 32" tires. We even found a bottle of American Honey after seeing it on the MOAB videos.
IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0020.jpg

iellouis

silverubicon said:
heres a wave from Sydney Australia.

absolutely loving your videos and your wayalife, my cousin and i have watched the videos over and over.
i bought a 2011 4dr rubicon brand new at the start of last year - its actually 2010 plated.
my cousin -forum name uncluckychucky has a great looking Tj and together we have our own jeep adventures

I've watch the videos over and over too. They're so great!

Special thanks to Cindy and Eddie for taking the time to do them. I know that the longest part isn't film. It's at home on the computer.

Top Bottom