Almost made it to the new year...

Zevulin

First large windshield crack on this Jeep last night after 11,000 miles, the windshield is so pitted it’s due to be changed anyway. On my last Jeep I had to replace 3 windshields in one year, guess this was a good year! How did everyone else fare?
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE[emoji322]
Image1514748135.892655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cashin

First large windshield crack on this Jeep last night after 11,000 miles, the windshield is so pitted it’s due to be changed anyway. On my last Jeep I had to replace 3 windshields in one year, guess this was a good year! How did everyone else fare?
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE[emoji322]
View attachment 287948

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Made it a whole week. Talk about bad luck.100 dollar deductible so was'nt too painfull.

Sent from my LG-P769 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I get free chip repairs with Geico. I usually do it once a year and have them fill in any little chips from that year. Filled in 3 of them a few weeks back. No charge.

RockingK

Bummer/Congrats

Bummer anytime you get hit, congrats on your timing and 2018 will get off to a fresh start👎👍! Wishing you a Happy and damage free new year🍾

Ken

critter812

2 direct hits one was able to be filled and stopped the other spidered instantly! Zero Deductible but 20$ for new windshield banner!

RedPool

My Jeep was not 3 months old when I took the first rock. I am currently at 3 areas where cracks are seen and a few decent chips. Sadly, the Jeep is barely 18 months old. I am putting off a replacement as long as I can. We have a amount of traffic from log trucks and the road construction is not due to end until Dec 2019. Yay. On the plus side, being in Florida, I can get it replaced easily.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I made it 5 months in my JKU. Nasty chip with crack running straight down the windshield. Trying
To at least get through the winter before I have to replace it.

Top Bottom