Drag link flip

black pearl

Hooked
So I was tripping around, looking at jeep parts on the inter webs. I ran across a right hand drive drag link. Now I've heard you can use a left hand drive drag link, to flip a right hand drive drag link. Now I would guess it could go the other way? I know I would have to get the tapered sleeve thingy. But would this work?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

So I was tripping around, looking at jeep parts on the inter webs. I ran across a right hand drive drag link. Now I've heard you can use a left hand drive drag link, to flip a right hand drive drag link. Now I would guess it could go the other way? I know I would have to get the tapered sleeve thingy. But would this work?[emoji848]

Make sure you order a tapered sleeve that takes a normal drill size like the JKS one uses 7/8” , some use a really odd size that is hard to find

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Make sure you order a tapered sleeve that takes a normal drill size like the JKS one uses 7/8” , some use a really odd size that is hard to find

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you for the info. Odd sizes can be a bitch to locate sometimes.

There's a 13/16" bit on amazon that was about $10. Worked great on two installs so far. Use cutting oil and go slow. If you see smoke, stop and let it cool down. Don't forget a raised track bar bracket too. I went with synergy weld on.

Edit- here's the bit for the EVO flip. $8.50 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005P07TOA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Awesome! I've got drill bits I those sizes.
I have the EVO weld on trac bar bracket already [emoji106]

Top Bottom