Battery or ???

RCVRY

Throwing the P0562 Low voltage code. Test shows battery "needs to charge" and alternator is good.
6 years, 54k miles on the stock battery? Outside temps have been -0 lately, but I still have the stock battery from 2007 w/120k miles in my wifes Honda. Disappointing...

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
What WJCO said. Once upon a time, I’d get 5 or 6 years out of a battery, but these newer vehicles have too much electronic stuff constantly running. I’ve already replaced the battery in my 2014, and just replaced a 2 year old battery in my Dad’s pickup, yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gbint

Just replaced my battery at 3.5 years! 40,000 miles. I’m wondering if some heavy winching had anything to do with it. Japs used to all come with Panasonic made batteries. Good for 8-10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Napa batteries have comparable price batteries for 75 month warranty batteries. Warranty resets when you pick up a new one. I haven't paid for a battery in years

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Throwing the P0562 Low voltage code. Test shows battery "needs to charge" and alternator is good.
6 years, 54k miles on the stock battery? Outside temps have been -0 lately, but I still have the stock battery from 2007 w/120k miles in my wifes Honda. Disappointing...

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

my stock battery failed after 2 years, you've done well to go 6 yrs.

Top Bottom