East coast winter storm

Emptybrass

Pretty much all of the east coast will or has recently gotten some snow. From NE to FL, Hope it will be an over performer and dump some snow. Will be my new JKs first snow storm:beer:

jesse3638

Hooked
We're visiting Truckee, CA and the amount of snow is so below normal. The last two days on the slopes it was in the mid to upper 50's. The weather is so confusing this year. Who would have thought CA would have it's largest fire I'm history break out in December?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This storm isn’t going to be bad at all at least from philly and on west. The usual 3” or so

Emptybrass

I’m 30 min NW of philly. Kids School was canceled last night. Wife and I are supposed to go to Jack Frost tomorrow for wmmr’s day off on the slopes, it’s going to be cold and windy so we shall see if she goes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I’m 30 min NW of philly. Kids School was canceled last night. Wife and I are supposed to go to Jack Frost tomorrow for wmmr’s day off on the slopes, it’s going to be cold and windy so we shall see if she goes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea gonna be cold but you know the booze will be flowing with those guys so that will keep you warm lol

How much snow you get? Here in west chester we got about 3” and all schools were cancelled as well.

Top Bottom