Fierce Attitude MT's

Renagade119

I've been looking around at tires and I stumbled across there beauties, anyone had any experience with em? Or anything to say about em? Much appreciated

DirtyJeeP

They do well on the rocks. But in mud much like any tires I've dealt with they don't clean out well jut my .02

Sancho

I have them on my WJ 2 years and my jk 1 1/2 I live in a alpine forest surrounded by high desert . So I get very diverse driving conditions. I love mine. And I have a friend that pulls a 500 gallon water trailer on a bladed road for the last three years on a set. All holding up very well. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361742498.967845.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361742518.072577.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361742550.207991.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I've got them love them. They do well in all conditions, although I've never been in the snow. The only thing I don't like about them is they are a pain to balance.

Ray ⛺

Bozz

A friend of mine used to have them in 35's until he went to 37" Pit bull Rockers and he thought they were great tires.

Sancho

Well see we are in a winter storm warning tonight . Maybe we will get lucky. But I've had them in at least a foot with out trouble and Offroad just no
Pics..... Think snow ;)

Sancho

Not enough snow..... I don't know what the poller bears going to do .....also you are welcome anytime you have a question feel free to ask :)

Sancho

I've put 20,000 on them so far..... And as long as you stay on top of rotating them there not very noisy compared to the Nitto Extremes that I took off . It sounded like an airplane . I think it about 45,000 on the little wagon .
I posted that one close up that shows the wear but also what little battle damage there is .

StrizzyChris

Sorry, you mean you suggest rotating them every 45000? Is that what you meant?

Lol i think he is saying that he's got 45k miles total on them but to get a lot of miles on them you will need to rotate them regularly (every oil change or 3-5k miles)

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Sancho

Yes I was saying total miles on each jeep... And I rotate every 3000 .it is a free service the tire dealer offers it customer's.
Sorry I'm road kill on the information highway ;)

mtnbiker995

Just saw this but I love mine...great in snow. Only think that stinks is when the snow gets really hard packed onto the road and almost turns into ice. Then the tires don't do so hot.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362957752.670458.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362957810.324626.jpg

They have nice traction in the snow until the snow gets too hard packed. Then the only tire that will help you though is a snow tire...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JethroJK

Just saw this but I love mine...great in snow. Only think that stinks is when the snow gets really hard packed onto the road and almost turns into ice. Then the tires don't do so hot.

View attachment 19226

View attachment 19227

They have nice traction in the snow until the snow gets too hard packed. Then the only tire that will help you though is a snow tire...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was looking at getting these tires. I see they are D rated, meaning they are 8 ply vice a E rating of 10 ply which I believe deals with sidewall strength. Overall have you had any issues with them? Air down or sidewall issues? Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Top Bottom