I'm nerding out on the game of thrones books

black pearl

Hooked
So I've read the five books in the Ice & Fire series. I'm impatiently awaiting the release of book six. Till then I've been gathering and reading all of the other books, that are involved with the series. Just got these today.
The untold history of westeros and the game of thrones and the lands of Ice and Fire , a complete map set off all the lands. IMG_1066.jpg my book A knight of the seven kingdoms, the book that takes place a Century before the game of thrones should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maineiac

Nice!.. I know it's different from the show (as everyone that read books says so) but I can't wait for next season! I'm too lazy to read all the books, but every now and then me and the wife like to rewatch the show..enjoy your reading :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
Nice!.. I know it's different from the show (as everyone that read books says so) but I can't wait for next season! I'm too lazy to read all the books, but every now and then me and the wife like to rewatch the show..enjoy your reading :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven't seen the show as I don't watch television. But the books are great.
I hear the special effects are amazing.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Read all 5 books summer of 2014 and have since seen every episode of the show. At first the show was very close and slowly started having gaps and I believe that currently the last season has passed book 5 (may be wrong there but feels that way to me) really wish book 6 would show up!

black pearl

Hooked
Read all 5 books summer of 2014 and have since seen every episode of the show. At first the show was very close and slowly started having gaps and I believe that currently the last season has passed book 5 (may be wrong there but feels that way to me) really wish book 6 would show up!

From talking with people that have seen the show and read the books, yes it has passed the books.
Book six is supposed to be released this year. [emoji16]

Slimebones

So grateful that Martin came up with this. Amazing mind. Can't say about the books personally, but really appreciate how they put it on tv. Great to binge watch back-to-back. BEST EVER!

Top Bottom