EVO coil overs Valving?

Hello fellow Jeeper's

I am in Australia and have just gotten a EVO Bolt on coil over kit for Christmas :wings: . The jeep is still in the shop and i haven't been in a jeep with EVO coil overs before.
I have a questions about the EVO coil over valving cause iv been hearing down hear a lot of people are getting them revalued and am wondering if anyone else has done this
and also the spring rate which is and easy fit.

I am a crawler and i know Mal had this in mind when making them which is awesome but i do like pushing the limits of the jeep and doing crazy speed of rough terrain.

My current set up.
Tom woods front drive shaft
Synergy control arms
Aev 3.5 lift kit
ARB stubby front bar
KM2 bfg 35x12.5x17
JKS disconnects
no rear sway bar
spear tire sits in the back
i have aftermarket wheels aswell just cant remember the back space

Thank for your help in advance its greatly apprenticed

Robertcrav

I have read about some that have revalved...ride is subjective and not all Jeeps weigh the same and are used the same. I would suggest driving it once its done and see what you think before making changes. And I would give it a couple of months/trips to let things settle as well. If you arent happy with it after that, then Id get your Jeep corner weighed with all the gear you normally carry, then have a shop there tweak the shocks as necessary to accomodate what you want it to do. Throwing $$ at it before you've driven it seems silly to me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SDG

Caught the Bug
To the best of my knowledge the coil overs are valved for offroad driving at speed. When crawling the motion is generally so slow that it doesn't matter.

Try it first.

They were set up and specked this way by trial and fine tuning by someone who knows a lot about how they should work best.

kingsize

As stated above, we highly recommend driving a bit. This will give you a solid baseline.

We push all of our products including the bolt-on coilovers extremely hard to ensure they are suitable for daily to harsh use.

Here at the shop we have a saying..."If Mel cant destroy them in one trail run, I doubt anyone can". ;)

Robert @ EVO MFG

Top Bottom