Should I be concerned about my jeep jk frame?!

ELyeep

Long story short I was going for a long drive fell asleep and went up a curb no faster than 35mph hit a brick pillar in someone’s yard and the brick pillar collapsed and I hit it directly with my front stinger so the front stinger took the blow and bent cause it’s cheap metal I’m assuming it’s smittybilt I don’t know but drives normally with no issues nothing looks wrong with the frame any advice would help I did notice the hood come over the top of the body slightly but I

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ELyeep

Should I be concerned about my Jeep jk frame?!

Long story short I fell asleep on the road yeah I know lol hit a brick pillar fence in someone’s yard going no faster than 35mph the pillar collapsed and my front bumper stinger took the blow and bent backwards cause it’s cheap metal I’m assuming it’s a smittybilt I don’t know with no body damage but drives normally only thing I’ve noticed is the hood kind comes over the top on the body but I’ve seen a lot jeep jk pictures that have the hood not aligned also any input would be appreciated! IMG_4977.JPG IMG_4978.JPG

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Take it in. I received a ticket so I claimed it on my insurance. I even pointed out some shit out as well. Insurance will always go up. That's what it's for.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Does the jeep track straight?

Is your steering wheel centered?

Check your toe.

There’s a sticky in the tech section re DIY alignment. Read that.

The pictures don’t reveal significant damage to me.

ELyeep

Does the jeep track straight?

Is your steering wheel centered?

Check your toe.

There’s a sticky in the tech section re DIY alignment. Read that.

The pictures don’t reveal significant damage to me.

Yeah the steering wheel is centered. Ok thanks I appreciate it

Top Bottom