Stock 225/75’s to Sahara wheels/tires

Reso

I bought a 2015 Wrangler sport with the junk little 225/75/16’s and I’m putting on stock Sahara Moab 255/75/17’s. Do I need a pro cal to change computer tire size? 2015 2dr 6 speed standard.

fiend

Caught the Bug
If you want your speedo and odometer to be accurate, then yes. The new tires have a larger diameter and circumference, so your speedo will understate your speed.

14JK-U

As the others said it's only for digital read outs like Speedo and mpg. One of the biggest benefits procals do is correcting shift points for auto's. But being standard trans you won't need it. Also iirc procals can't be used on multiple jeeps unless they got reset by the previous owner. I could be wrong though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

Reso

As the others said it's only for digital read outs like Speedo and mpg. One of the biggest benefits procals do is correcting shift points for auto's. But being standard trans you won't need it. Also iirc procals can't be used on multiple jeeps unless they got reset by the previous owner. I could be wrong though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, I am aware of that.. I only plan on having this be my only Jeep anyway haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom