JK onboard air tank location

Sahara_Maverick

I have had a Viair kit sitting in my garage for a while. Only installed the compressor in the engine compartment but still thinking about where to install the tank. I like the tank because it will help refilling the tires after the trail rides.

I like the River Raider's solution that also works as protection for the evap canister.

For a while I also considered the Dominion Offroad's solution to install it between the radiator and engine but abandoned it for making that area even more cramped.

The River Raider's only problem seems to be the long air lines.

How did you install yours? Any thoughts on that?

Cheers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

rockwell

94E342A3-AD28-469E-8FAA-8A0863F567E8.jpg 94E342A3-AD28-469E-8FAA-8A0863F567E8.jpg
I have had a Viair kit sitting in my garage for a while. Only installed the compressor in the engine compartment but still thinking about where to install the tank. I like the tank because it will help refilling the tires after the trail rides.

I like the River Raider's solution that also works as protection for the evap canister.

For a while I also considered the Dominion Offroad's solution to install it between the radiator and engine but abandoned it for making that area even more cramped.

The River Raider's only problem seems to be the long air lines.

How did you install yours? Any thoughts on that?

Cheers!
I mounted a 2 gallon tank above my rear axle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom