Magellan Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did it!!! About a month ago we became a dual rig household!!!

jenn JKUR.jpg

It has been about 10 years since we sold our '72 Bronco and we are finally getting back into the sport. I sure have missed it!! My husband Crippledpetey bought his white JKUR in November and I instantly got the itch. He gave me the go-ahead to get one of my own...it took some thought but I decided to get rid of my '08 Sequoia and get a JKUR. So excited to get back out on the trails we have been slowly working on getting the rigs set up. Due to timing and parts I have been the lucky one and have been able to get more done to my rig so far than he has...;) The easy parts are done and the rest will get added as the parts arrive :clap2:

Here is what I've done so far...yes he is having me do most of the work!!

Dynomax Competition Exhaust.
dynomax.jpg

Flashlight mount.
flashlight.jpg

Poison Spider JK Rockbrawler Front Bumper
Warn Powerplant HD Winch
Technora Winch Rope
front.jpg

A little Wayalife swag :) (alongside my skydiving swag :))
logos.jpg

Poison Spider Body Armor and B-Pillar Armor
passenger quarter.jpg
rock skins.jpg

LOD JK Shorty Signature Series Rear Bumper w/ Generation 3 Tire Carrier
LOD JK Generation 3 Bolt-on Trail Rack
LOD JK Generation 3 RotoPax 2/3 Gallon Gas Can Mounts
rear quarter.jpg
rear.jpg

Ripp Mod Cold Air Intake
ripp cai.jpg

Items still on their way or in the Garage waiting for install ;)
Poison Spider JK Tramp Stamp
17x9.5 Poison Spider Beadlocks
37x12.5x17 Nito Trail Grapplers
Dynatrack ProRock 44
5.13 Gears
EVO Extreme High Clearance Long Arm Kit
EVO Bolt-on Coil Over Kit Front and Rear
with King Bumpstops
EVO Draglink Flip Kit
EVO ProTek Skid Plates
EVO Rocksliders
1350 Front and Rear JE Reel Drive Shafts
Jeep Swag Hi-lift Jack Mount

Prime8

Subscribed. Subscribed to your husbands as well. What do you two do for a living, if you don't mind me asking?

rubicrawl

Wow that must be fun both of you building both your jeeps together I have to sometimes hide things from my wife or tell her the price is half of what it really costs or she would flip out I just got my jeep and this week I'm ordering my Evo rock sliders and prob my Evo stinger bumper btw the jeep is looking really good and pretty close to what I'm getting on mine good job you too

Wow that must be fun both of you building both your jeeps together I have to sometimes hide things from my wife or tell her the price is half of what it really costs or she would flip out I just got my jeep and this week I'm ordering my Evo rock sliders and prob my Evo stinger bumper btw the jeep is looking really good and pretty close to what I'm getting on mine good job you too

Ya I have to say I'm a LUCKY guy!! She has always been supportive and most cases wants to join in :-D Building these together has been fun and I look forward to doing more. It's great even our kids ask to help out...

We are having fun!! We both work hard all week so we can play hard on the weekends, in the sky or on the trails ;). Just got an EVO shipment today!!!! Can't wait to get the rock sliders painted and on ;)

Jeeps both delivered this morning at ORE. I'll fly back in a week to pick it up!!! Best Mother's Day present... Not having to install suspension and swap axel ourselves ;). Thanks Crippledpetey☺
Have lots of pics of the mods I have done lately 😀 been busy! I'll posts pics as soon as I get it 😜

Decided on the DirtyDog 2 piece top and LOVE IT! Also installed the Jeep Swag Hi-Lift mount, it fits great over the DirtyDog top and under my hard top. Love that I can keep the sun shade on under my hard top :)
IMG_5457.JPG
IMG_5459.JPG
IMG_5460.JPG
IMG_5461.JPG
IMG_5472.JPG

Cut stock fenders!

IMG_6116.JPG
IMG_6118.JPG
IMG_6119.JPG
IMG_6120.JPG
IMG_6121.JPG

Installed the EVO Rock Sliders :)
IMG_6125.JPG

Now waiting for it to be finished at Off Road Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom