2015 JKU Coil Spacers

Yeti83

I have a set of 2 inch coil spacers to install. Will I need longer sway bar end links and longer shocks? Brake lines extension brackets? Trying to stay as stock as possible. With using the stock coil springs will the spacers make a difference on ride quality?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Labricon

Caught the Bug
I ran the AEV 2” spacer lift for over a year with no problems and no ride change from stock on my 2015 JKUR. This is a list of the parts included in the kit as a partial answer to your question
IMG_2925.JPG
Screen shot from Qtec

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
You can run with just the spacers without changing anything else. I have the EVO Leveling Kit on mine and did not change anything due to the lift. I did add a set of JKS sway bar disconnects.

Yeti83

I can make my brake line extension brackets but if I don’t plan off-roading for a while would I need shock extender brackets? I understand that it takes travel out of the shock by lifting. So would it be safe to get by until I get longer shocks? I wouldn’t want to put extender brackets that just seems like an accident waiting to happen.

ZeMax

I suggest that you get longer sway bars link for the rear and put your rear ones to the front.

Drove a few months with the front sway bar out of spec and didn't like it.

Top Bottom