Ls conversion manual to auto

Peterzampa1

In going to do a ls conversion on my 2010 jk 3.8. It is currently manual but will go auto.

Does a later model center console and shifter fit in or do I have to use a 2010 one.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
In going to do a ls conversion on my 2010 jk 3.8. It is currently manual but will go auto.

Does a later model center console and shifter fit in or do I have to use a 2010 one.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They redesigned the interior on 11+ models and a lot of the bolt down places changed as well. You will have to find a 07-10 shifter section for it to work

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They redesigned the interior on 11+ models and a lot of the bolt down places changed as well. You will have to find a 07-10 shifter section for it to work

This ^^^^^

We went from manual to auto on our 2007 and needed a center console for a 2007-10.

AlanCoderre

I am hoping to do this same conversion in my 2010 JKU Rubicon. Hopefully I can do it soon. Take lots of pics of the install and let me know how it goes!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
i thought i had seen some builds Motech put out where they upgrades the center council to a 2011+. maybe give them a call and see what options they have available for this?

dbusse1992

It can be done, friend of mine put a 2012 console in his 07 when he did his motech ls swap. its a tight fit but it does fit.

Top Bottom