Rockin the Red Rocks

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Last year we got a chance to head out to beautiful Sedona to do a little exploring out in the stunning red rocks that surround the town. Here are a few hi-res pics from our trip:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DanMojo82

Great pictures as always. :thumb: One of these days I'm going to have to spend some money on a nice camera, then learn how to take a decent picture haha
One thing I like about my computer is it rotates the wallpaper through an album I have every time I start it up and needless to say, it's a lot of your pictures. :beer:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
All I have to say is AMAZING!!.......You all have access to some of the most awesome scenery and places to wheel.....I am extremely jealous just so you know........I have to find a way to get out there and wheel that part of the country you guys seem to be having all the fun

Cheers :beer:

NAUJK

Def put my Sedona pictures to shame haha. I love your pictures! They look fantastic! :thumb:

Test5.jpg
Taken on Saturday

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Cool pics! Is this the trip where you guys went into the grand canyon from the backside? You did that right? lol

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I stationed at Luke AFB, Phoenix AZ for 7 years and use to go to Sedona all the time. It is awesome, just need to look out for those Pretty Pink Jeeps, if you have been there you know what I am talking about.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the awesome photos from one of our "Pink Jeep" trails. After Cindy & Eddie visited Sedona I decided a trip to Sedona was long overdue. Got a couple of friends and went last October. The weather is so beautiful that time of year. Most trails like Broken Arrow are short and moderate to easy for lifted JK's, but can challenge a stone stocker especially after a rain and that's when we went. Devil's staircase caressed the skid plates on my stock '12 JKU Rubi a couple of times. Great fun and a nice town.
This photo is taken from the viewing point on Schnebly Hill road looking back to Sedona.
Sedona #2.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome pics. I think I've mentioned before, Sedona is where my love of jeeps started about 4 1/2 years ago. We rented a Jeep for 2 days.

Now I own one and took it there is past summer.

IMG_2044.jpg IMG_2074.jpg

rubicrawl

I need to go there it looks sick reminds me of Moab I fell I love with that place was there last year in my f250 sold it now I have a 2010 rubicon ready to go back in this bad boy

Top Bottom