Mixing control arm brands?

SilverBack775

Anyone tell me if there would be a problem with using different control arm brands together? For example, I have the Evo 3 enforcer stage 1 lift. It just comes with the front lower control arms. And I’m looking to upgrade the rest of my control arms. But I was thinking of doing the Currie arms? They are all adjustable, it seems to me that it would work. What do you think? Stay with Evo for all?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

toyotire

If you think about people mix control arms all the time. People add adj front lower control arms and keep stock uppers and rear control arms. As long as they are adjusted properly you should not have an issue.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone tell me if there would be a problem with using different control arm brands together? For example, I have the Evo 3 enforcer stage 1 lift. It just comes with the front lower control arms. And I’m looking to upgrade the rest of my control arms. But I was thinking of doing the Currie arms? They are all adjustable, it seems to me that it would work. What do you think? Stay with Evo for all?

Your suspension geometry won't know the difference. Currie makes good control arms and you buy them on Amazon through this link, you can even help support the forum :)

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/51229-Currie-Enterprises

WJCO

Meme King
Just make sure uppers are the same length as one another. And make sure each lower is the same length as the other lower.

desertrunner

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
The final set up I had on my old jeep before I sold it was rock krawler front uppers and lowers, rear Currie uppers, and stock rear lowers.

You'll be fine haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom