Possible transmission leak

TheBlueJeep

I seem to have an oil leek, not to mush but definitely something. I believe it comes from the oil hose at the left side of the radiator. Looking for advise on posible issues and solutions.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
as mentioned, clean it up and see where the leak begins.
if it is a transmission line, it may be covered under warranty - FCA had a recall on transmission lines

fiend

Caught the Bug
Red is either AT fluid or power steering fluid. The line shown is the AT line. Looks like the probable culprit, but check to see if the fluid is leaking from a different, higher up source and then running down the AT line.

TheBlueJeep

Fixed the problem by changing the transmission radiator but now im having issues with the stabilizer when i am going 60. Could the tied rod have broken? Could the bushing have worn off? I also changed a tire could it be that?

WJCO

Meme King
Fixed the problem by changing the transmission radiator but now im having issues with the stabilizer when i am going 60. Could the tied rod have broken? Could the bushing have worn off? I also changed a tire could it be that?

What symptom are you having? How do you know it's related to the stabilizer or tie rod?

TheBlueJeep

What symptom are you having? How do you know it's related to the stabilizer or tie rod?

The jeep never did the wobble, after de leak and the tire change it happening all the time i am over 60 and it still has street tires. I drove the jeep for about 3 days with the leak so maybe it damaged something. I really dont know

Top Bottom