2007 jku oil pressure?

TRLJNKY

There was an old bulletin for 07's at one time for premature or intermittent issue with the change oil light 08-013-08 revA. Not sure but it may be related.

According to that dealers had to reflash the pcm

aka cavfighter

jknikos

You mean the 'change oil' message or the oil pressure light? The message has nothing to do with oil pressure, it just appears after you start your jeep 6000 miles after the last time it was reset. The red oil pressure oil light appears when there is not enough oil pressure. I wouldn't drive the jeep if the second scenario was the case till I got figured out.

Last edited:

morelan85

You mean the 'change oil' message or the oil pressure light? The message has nothing to do with oil pressure, it just appears after you start your jeep 6000 miles after the last time it was reset. The red oil pressure oil light appears when there is not enough oil pressure. I wouldn't drive the jeep if the second scenario was the case till I got figured out.

It is the message but it only comes on when braking and then goes away. I’m aware of how it is supposed to work but the fact that it only comes on when braking and the goes away when you take off again is the concern.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom