L34 recall vs. AEV ProCal settings

So I have tried to find answers to this but can't seem to. Has anyone had the L34 recall done to their JK and if so, is it going to mess with my ProCal settings?

I would generally not care to have it done, but our great state of CzKalifornia is forcing me to in order to register it.

Thank you kindly...

andrew -

Atch

Just restore your jeep to stock settings when u get to the dealership then reprogram when u get ready to leave

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've never had a problem with it but, if you wanna be sure, return your settings back to factory as mentioned before taking your Jeep in.

Well, they killed my jeep! My PCM would not reboot recall settings and now she is stock at the stealer! They have to replace the PCM. Just saying that had better work! They are giving me a rental, but I am still not happy! For a recall that I was forced to do! Dammit!!!

andrew -

Well no. But here is why. I actually dont have the ProCal unit as it was programmed at the shop/by the shop that did my regear. I also spoke to someone at the shop and they said that the AEV should have to be reset and it would be fine. Well, thats what I get. So it seems I am going to have to actually buy a unit now to have it reprogrammed after I get it back.

So I am stuck having to buy a new ProCal. Now I just have to hope that they fix my sh*t quickly!

What a cluster f*q! Oh well, time for a beer.....:beer::beer::beer:

jeffd

The procal will only work on one vehicle at a time so it is strange that they would not have given you the procal. If they used it on your vehicle it would be no good for any other vehicle unless it was used to reset yours back to stock which then unlocks the procal to be used on another vehicle.

Top Bottom