Aftermarket headlamp replacement

I just replaced my factory ‘07 headlamps (yeah I know, what took so long), but after installing LED headlamps, I have severe static on my radio, that it makes the radio useless. Anybody know of a fix?

Emptybrass

I just replaced my factory ‘07 headlamps (yeah I know, what took so long), but after installing LED headlamps, I have severe static on my radio, that it makes the radio useless. Anybody know of a fix?

Did you have to wire in a ground? Or was it plug and play?

When in doubt, throttle out.

BobNH

What brand? JW Speaker 8700 Evolution J has the integrated anti flicker module, but I am not sure other brands do, so did you get the anti flicker harness?
Not certain that would be the cause, but if the static is only there when the headlights are on, it is possible the constant on off on modulation could create interference being in a constant fire up state.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, the lights are by Exprite, plug and play with anti flicker module. The only thing not plug and play was tapping off the marker lights for a daytime partial halo. That should not be a cause. I’ll just have to keep figuring. Someone mentioned taking it to a car stereo shop and see if a resistor or some kind of inline thing can be done. The lights are awesome 500 times better than stock. I can actually see at night. :)

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Keep us posted please. I’ve looked at those headlights previously because the price is much more reasonable than others.

My grille is a PITA to get off because of my Winch so I’ve been waiting for some real world reviews before making the move.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom