radio question

LOST LGRINGO

hi jeeperos from way down south. Chile to be precise.
we have a 17 sahara with what looks like a 430n without the n. No sirrus, no GPS, but otherwise looks like the same panel.
question is, are the video and sound inputs on the back inputs or outputs? and furthermore, are they RCA?
reason being i want to connect a backup camera so i dont run over my dog (again).

sparks

I’m waiting until spring to install because I’ll be drilling my bumper directly above the hitch to mount it. Need some paint friendly temps...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

After looking at different mount options I think that’s the route I’m going as well.. I’m going to pop the camera into the 430n now so the stealership can flash the code while it’s in for some warranty work. Then I’ll probably just disconnect it and mount it in the bumper and wait for warmer weather

I’ve read a lot of people say they can’t do it if the cams not installed. Maybe that’s just dealer preference .. if they’ll do it with no cam I’ll be all set til spring.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
After looking at different mount options I think that’s the route I’m going as well.. I’m going to pop the camera into the 430n now so the stealership can flash the code while it’s in for some warranty work. Then I’ll probably just disconnect it and mount it in the bumper and wait for warmer weather

I’ve read a lot of people say they can’t do it if the cams not installed. Maybe that’s just dealer preference .. if they’ll do it with no cam I’ll be all set til spring.

I had mine done without the camera installed. This is the screen you get so you’ll know it worked either way.
IMG_7711.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom