Tire Carrier Options

Dusty

So I thought I was going to get an LOD shorty bumper but not sold just yet. Looking to run Toyo 35s with some 5 gallon Gerry Cans. Long story short I wondered if I could get some insight and pics on this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've run both the LoD and Hanson bumpers and found both to work well...

main.php

main.php

Dusty

I love the look of both of them, I am putting on a RK 2.5 Max Travel on the 6th and know I need an aftermarket carrier and being military had to run one with Gerry cans instead of Rotomax stuff. Only concerns were how well it would hold up and how much the weight would pull down my rear after installed. BTW, those are some great pictures you provided and some great ideas.

Dusty

Eddie on the LOD is there a better choice on lights that will improve the likelihood that they will last longer than the ones that come with the bumper?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie on the LOD is there a better choice on lights that will improve the likelihood that they will last longer than the ones that come with the bumper?

I've never had a problem with the lights that came with my bumper and for the 3 years that I ran it, never had one burn out. Having said that, I would contact LOD. At SEMA, they did a build for KC and they were running LED lights that bolted in from the outside.

main.php

main.php

Dusty

That is a thing of beauty, in short simply sexy. Thank you so much for sharing this option.

Jeeper_2010

WOL, how did you like the full width bumper? I saw in another thread you used to run a overhead rack. How do you choose a bumper to work with something like that.

Top Bottom