Evo plush ride springs.

Meant to say EVO plush rides in the header. My dumbass can’t edit it.

Hey all, time for new springs. I hate the TFHD springs I have. When I got them they were leftovers from a build my shop did and didn’t use and I thought they would be fine until I was ready for coilovers. Wrong... so I’m trying to decide which height springs I should go with.

I’m running basically a 3inch kit with HD springs. I’m happy with the ride height I have which I believe is somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.25-3.5 or so. With my winch bumper and rear carrier and spare tire I’d like to maintain the height that I have. I want some Evo plush ride springs. Just trying to decided if I should get 3” springs and a spacer to offset the weight or go with the 4” and allow for some sag?

Still learning about springs so feel free to hit me with whatever knowledge y’all want.

2014 JKU PS front bumper with warn VR10s.
PS body mount tire carrier with 35” nitros and ATX chamber pros. All control arms are factory except for front lowers. Planning to go to a 37” tire in the next few weeks.

Thanks all

Last edited:

A.J.

I like the 4" with 37's. 3" will work fine though. Just depends on how much crap (tools camping gear guns ammunition) you haul around I guess. 4" for me kept a little more up travel with enough bump stop to keep drag link flip from touching frame and rear shocks from bottoming out with Rockstars. Either way you will appreciate the ride on the back roads.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I've found the EVO plush rides tend to sag over time depending on how heavy your Jeep is.

Having never emptied all the tools/stuff I take with me for wheeling trips, I was always running heavier than normal.

The 4" EVO plushrides I was running had sagged after a couple of years and were shorter than the 3.5" clayton coils I had replaced them for.

I reinstalled the 3.5" coil and had another set of mopar isolators laying around so I used those as spacers to level it out with the front 4" EVO plush rides.

The Clayton coils were a little to stiff for the front (even with the winch and bumper) but the plush rides handle nicely up front.

Another vote for 4". I run 4" with 37s on mine and think its a great height. My rig does run heavy with the tools, evo skins and their carrier in the rear so i added a 3/4" spacer to balance out the weight.

TrailHunter

Hooked
No I’d like to keep the height that I’m at now. I really like that setup but I’m a bit concerned about it sagging with softer springs.

Got it.... just checked your profile... I thought you were running the Evo enforcer already...... I figure if they do sag a little, I’ll throw in some spacers.

Top Bottom