Victorville Motors has JL's

jesse3638

Hooked
Stopped by Victorville Motors last Friday as I saw they had 3 JLU's on the lot. I quickly looked over the sport. They look really sharp in person but a base model sport had a sticker price of 44,900...:crazyeyes: A bit out of my price range right now. The sales guy came over and explained they had a Rubi but only long enough to clean it, pull it into the showroom, and pull the other cars in. Customer saw it and bought it on the spot so they had to move all the cars back out of the way to get it out..haha.

Last edited:
Yeah Larry Miller across from my shop has three or four rubicon’s and a Sahara. They are growing on me but at over $50k for a rubicon. I think I will keep building my JKU.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Stopped by Victorville Motors last Friday as I saw they had 3 JLU's on the lot. I quickly looked over the sport. They look really sharp in person but a base model sport had a sticker price of 44,900...:crazyeyes: A bit out of my price range right now. The sales guy came over and explained they had a Rubi but only long enough to clean it, pull it into the showroom, and pull the other cars in. Customer saw it and bought it on the spot so they had to move all the cars back out of the way to get it out..haha.
44,900 for a base model sport, yikes! I may have to buy a daily driver so I can keep my jk forever lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

What? No pics? :rolleyes2:

jesse3638

Hooked
What? No pics? :rolleyes2:

Would have loved to but had no time. Was on my way to a Dr's appt...haha. I just drove onto the lot past all the parking spaces and parked in the aisle next to it. The sales guy was going to get keys and everything. May have to go back as they also had a red Sahara and I believe a black 2 door sport.

Top Bottom