SoCal - Cleghorn Run Sunday 03.03.13

Krieger

Hey folks, I know it's last minute, but wanted to spread the word about a Cleghorn run this Sunday...
We are meeting at McDonald's at 9:00am, then heading up from there. For those who don't know about Cleghorn, it's technically the Cleghorn Ridge Trail, a 14.4 mile point to point trail that begins off the 15fwy and ends at Silverwood Lake. On the trail, you gain in elevation 3730 ft and get awesome views. If you stick to the main route, it is an easy fire road. Any higher clearance SUV or truck can usually do the main trail with no problems. But there is definitely something for everyone..if you're looking to flex out your rig and see what it can really do, there are plenty of bypasses for you to play with as well. Bring your family and friends, and lets go wheeling.

Here's a map, hope to see you there.

Going:
1. SoCaljeeper
2. limpinlobster
3. 09nan69

Maybe:
1. paychex.308
2. newtdog
3. rubicrawl

...Plus the group from The JK Forum is about 11 rigs strong, so this should be a really good time. Make sure to bring a lunch and plenty of water. Everyone will be on CB Channel 4

Cheers,
Ken

Attachments

• image-3385612427.jpg
    image-3385612427.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Krieger

Nobody?

I thought for sure some newbies in the the area would love to get out and test what their rig is capable of.

rubicrawl

Ill see what the wife has planned if nothing ill meet you out there brotha it was cool talking to you and your wife at the meet and greet it would be cool to offroad with you guys ill let you know

Krieger

Ill see what the wife has planned if nothing ill meet you out there brotha it was cool talking to you and your wife at the meet and greet it would be cool to offroad with you guys ill let you know

Great I hope it all works out. It was nice to meet you, hope to see you Sunday.

Last edited:
I would love to run Cleghorn Sunday, just not sure I will have my jeep back. Will advise as soon as I have confirmation from the dealer.

andrew -

09nan69

Hi,
I might be able to come. I'll know more Friday night. It would be fun. Sorry I don't have any photos of my Jeep I'm have problems downloading them. Hope to see you on Sunday.

Nancy:standing wave:

Krieger

Hi,
I might be able to come. I'll know more Friday night. It would be fun. Sorry I don't have any photos of my Jeep I'm have problems downloading them. Hope to see you on Sunday.

Nancy:standing wave:

Great, hope you can make it

Krieger

It's looking like its going to be a great turn out.
Looking forward to wheeling with all of you
See ya Sunday at 9:00.

09nan69

Cleghorn

Hi There.

We will be there:clap2:. I do need to now what McDonalds to meet everyone. Do you know the address or cross streets. I'll be coming from the Marina in Los Angeles.

Thanks Nancy

Moe jk

Hi There.

We will be there:clap2:. I do need to now what McDonalds to meet everyone. Do you know the address or cross streets. I'll be coming from the Marina in Los Angeles.

Thanks Nancy

3230 wagon trail rd 138 exit I do believe.. I'm heading out also guys, there is s group from Jk Fourm heading also chime in guys if i'm wrong.. Thanks Eric

Last edited:

Krieger

3230 wagon trail rd 138 exit I do believe.. I'm heading out also guys, there is s group from Jk Fourm heading also chime in guys if i'm wrong.. Thanks Eric

You're right about the other group I'm part of that group, what I'm trying to do is combine the groups. One big group

Krieger

Hey folks, I know it's last minute, but wanted to spread the word about a Cleghorn run this Sunday...
We are meeting at McDonald's at 9:00am, then heading up from there. For those who don't know about Cleghorn, it's technically the Cleghorn Ridge Trail, a 14.4 mile point to point trail that begins off the 15fwy and ends at Silverwood Lake. On the trail, you gain in elevation 3730 ft and get awesome views. If you stick to the main route, it is an easy fire road. Any higher clearance SUV or truck can usually do the main trail with no problems. But there is definitely something for everyone..if you're looking to flex out your rig and see what it can really do, there are plenty of bypasses for you to play with as well. Bring your family and friends, and lets go wheeling.

Here's a map, hope to see you there.

The list
Going: From this Fourm
1. SoCaljeeper
2. Limpinlobster
3. 09nan69

Maybe:
1. Paycheck.39
2. Newtdog
3. rubicrawl

As of now there's a nice size group going from the JK- Forum should be a great time.
CB channel 4 if you got em bring a lunch and water see ya in the morning.

Top Bottom