JL broke down!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
This is why a first model year is not for me. I have personally experienced something similar and have learned to wait a few years. That being said, the JLU is tempting!

TheGrendel

This is why a first model year is not for me. I have personally experienced something similar and have learned to wait a few years. That being said, the JLU is tempting!

what do you mean first model year? JK's and Ram trucks are still self-immolating and they have been on the road over a decade. :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Worked in the dealers for years. Sadly shit like this can happen on any model. Good thing there's a warranty. Hopefully someone reports what is found out though so others here can know what it was.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
what do you mean first model year? JK's and Ram trucks are still self-immolating and they have been on the road over a decade. :cheesy:

New transmission, new electronics, newly designed parts = new problems. Hopefully the JL won’t have many issues. Time will tell...

TrailHunter

Hooked
Maybe the Jeep overheard him talking about 20” wheels and fab fours bumpers and was like.. “F#@K that, I’m out”

TheGrendel

New transmission, new electronics, newly designed parts = new problems. Hopefully the JL won’t have many issues. Time will tell...

it was tongue in cheek. we're talking about FCA products here. issues sadly come with the territory.

KJs JK

I just watched the "Dirt Every Day" extra where Frank goes over the new JL axles at Dynatrac. The Dynatrac pro goes through all of the changes Jeep had to make to comply with the CAFE standards, which seemed to be the rhyme and reason for the JL. Very interesting to hear how much pressure Jeep is getting to improve fuel economy, since all vehicles in a manufacturers lineup must average some arbitrary number by a certain date, and how Jeep has attempted to solve them.

WJCO

Meme King
I just watched the "Dirt Every Day" extra where Frank goes over the new JL axles at Dynatrac. The Dynatrac pro goes through all of the changes Jeep had to make to comply with the CAFE standards, which seemed to be the rhyme and reason for the JL. Very interesting to hear how much pressure Jeep is getting to improve fuel economy, since all vehicles in a manufacturers lineup must average some arbitrary number by a certain date, and how Jeep has attempted to solve them.

main-qimg-cfe3abdc47af712960adb06b0a8e4c04-c.jpg

And who's Frank?

Top Bottom