Ball joints are going on my D30. Should I do C's + sleeves at the same time?

Pursesnatcher

My ball joints are going out on my '16 JKU Sport S. I'm going to have to replace them before they get worse and I don't have money to go to a PR44 at the moment. Two questions:

1. I was thinking of also doing an EVO C-Gusset kit and sleeves while I was doing the ball joint labor. Is it worth spending the extra $$$ to get those knocked out?
2. Any recommendations on brands? I'm considering Moog, Synergy, Rare and Dynatrac (in that order)

WJCO

Meme King
If you have 35s or larger, might as well get the Dynatracs. Others here have had the cheap ball joints wear out shortly after replacement if running bigger tires.

Pursesnatcher

C’s, yes. Sleeves, no. Brands for Ball Joints? I’d go either Dynatracs or if you want a cheaper route Crowns.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! Solid advice right here :)

If you have 35s or larger, might as well get the Dynatracs. Others here have had the cheap ball joints wear out shortly after replacement if running bigger tires.

Thanks all - I think I'll bite the bullet and go for the Dynatracs. I'd rather spend an extra buck to get it done right.

I should have mentioned, I'm on 35in Toyo RT's + 3in Enforcer lift.

Good2Go

Thanks all - I think I'll bite the bullet and go for the Dynatracs. I'd rather spend an extra buck to get it done right.

I should have mentioned, I'm on 35in Toyo RT's + 3in Enforcer lift.

How many miles did your ball joints last with this set up?

THX,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom