Slim front bumper suggestions?

Schulz081

Have a ‘16 JK Unlimited Rubicon and currently running the Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 front bumper. Problem is that the approach angle sucks with this bumper so I’m looking for something that is tighter to the front grill and still holds a winch and light bar.
Any suggestions? There’s just a ton out there since I first got my 07 and now the 16. Thanks All!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aemfinger

VKS Fab shorty v2 here. Requires trimming the frame, but sits nice and tight.

Attachments

• F5B7EA18-B7D0-4584-AF37-1BC87F6BD86F.jpg
    F5B7EA18-B7D0-4584-AF37-1BC87F6BD86F.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 177

longarmwj

IMG_0561.jpg
I’m quite happy with my Poison Spyder BFH Trail Stinger. However, you do have to cut the frame. If you’re not wanting to cut the frame the Evo 1/4 pounder is a great bumper

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RSQCON

Savvy Off-road. They offer 2 versions one you can cut the front crash bar for better approach version 2 is bolt on

zimm

Caught the Bug
I started with the poison spyder brawler lite. 65 pounds and keeps fog lights. Winch sits on top though.

I upgraded to the Evo 1/4 pounder without stinger so I can fit more easily in my short garage. Also recesses winch so radiator is less blocked. Available in aluminum too.

Both top quality and made in the USA.

View attachment 291986

View attachment 291987

Schulz081

Thanks Everyone!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

After doing some research I think Ill go with the 1/4 Pounder. Looks great, minimal footprint, amazing reviews, and no cutting required. Exactly what I was looking for so thanks again all! :clap2:

Top Bottom