LS swapped JL Wrangler!!!

A company I am all too far familiar with posted up some photos of a JL that they dropped an LS3 into... they said they’re using the factory 8spd transmission and that all the factory functions still work... I’ll believe it when I see it but I thought I’d share these photos that they posted!

IMG_1135.JPG
IMG_1136.JPG
IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1138.JPG
IMG_1139.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
A company I am all too far familiar with posted up some photos of a JL that they dropped an LS3 into... they said they’re using the factory 8spd transmission and that all the factory functions still work... I’ll believe it when I see it but I thought I’d share these photos that they posted!

View attachment 291868
View attachment 291869
View attachment 291870
View attachment 291871
View attachment 291872

That’s cool but I bet it’s fucked up like your diesel, the TJ diesel, and your ls that they did let alone all the other ones

Ddays

Hooked
That’s cool but I bet it’s fucked up like your diesel, the TJ diesel, and your ls that they did let alone all the other ones

Yeah, give it a couple months and someone'll be posting up what douche bags these guys are and how bad this conversion sucks

Five-N9ne

As easy as they are to do and as cheap and plentiful as they are, LS swaps are almost boring nowadays.

I'd love to see who dumps a Demon into one of these first. Keep it Mopar.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
As easy as they are to do and as cheap and plentiful as they are, LS swaps are almost boring nowadays.

I'd love to see who dumps a Demon into one of these first. Keep it Mopar.

As cheap? Wtf calculator are you looking at? $20k+ ain’t cheap.

Used to be able to swap v8’s in cars for $1000.

Exodus 4x4

Keep it Mopar.
You mean keep it Fiat? If Hyundai bought the Jeep brand tomorrow would you want to see a bad ass Santa Fe swap? Point being Jeep has been owned by everyone and their dog over the years so swapping in an engine from another manufacturer is hardly criminal.

Not to mention the LS platform is way easier to get BIG horsepower out of than other engines.

Ddays

Hooked
You mean keep it Fiat? If Hyundai bought the Jeep brand tomorrow would you want to see a bad ass Santa Fe swap? Point being Jeep has been owned by everyone and their dog over the years so swapping in an engine from another manufacturer is hardly criminal.

Not to mention the LS platform is way easier to get BIG horsepower out of than other engines.

Santa Fe swap!? Christ, next thing you know, someone will be trying Escalator in a Rav4 or some goofy shit. Oh, wait... :cheesy:

Top Bottom