Rausch Creek Spring Shakedown - March 10th

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well its time for a spring shakedown run for some of the east coast guys who are getting ready for some big trips and for others that have been waiting all winter to get out for some "harder" fun. This will be a blue-black and possible red trail day. I am keeping this a some what smaller group due to the trails we plan on hitting. If people want to come along to wheel greens and easier trails you can do that, but we will not be leading a group for that.

After we get some interest in this run, we will set a date.

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
453 Molleystown Rd. Pine Grove, PA

If you are traveling you can stay at the comfort inn. Make sure you call to reserve your room and mention you will be wheeling at Rausch Creek for the discounted rate
https://g.co/kgs/zc7hLt

We will be meeting in the Rausch parking lot at 8am. This will give everyone time to pay, airdown and disconnect. PLEASE fill out the new member form provided below to speed up the process when checking in at the park
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/membership/

I will highly suggest tho that you have a working cb radio as it will make vehicle communication much easier. Also we WILL be eating on the trail that day so you will need to pack a lunch.

I will be limiting the group to 8 rigs cause anymore and it's to much to handle. No exceptions!
1. Hinrichs - Jim, Malorie, and Greg third wheeling it
2. Sheaffadelic - Nick and Austyn with Mark (elgordomucho) and Crystal
3. Ddays - Jerry and Taylor
4. Lank - Patrick
5. JK07 - Jason
6. Cozdude- Steve and Morgan
7. Roger

Standby

If you would like to come please just comment and provide me with your name. Makes it easier for everyone to put a username and face together when we hit the trails.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Out, sorry boys. Hope I can make the next one. What’s the date on this by the way?

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’d love to make the run, but I think I’ll save my weekend pass for one of your multi day runs later in the year! I’m itching to get out and put her to work. If you want to put me in the “if Jeeps stars line up” list and I can squeak out last minute, I may try to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I’d love to make the run, but I think I’ll save my weekend pass for one of your multi day runs later in the year! I’m itching to get out and put her to work. If you want to put me in the “if Jeeps stars line up” list and I can squeak out last minute, I may try to make it.

From all of the runs in the past... we usually don’t do any multi day runs other than just camping Friday, wheel Saturday and leave Sunday which is usually once a year in spring or fall. If this helps on your decision.

Lank

Count me in. I've been looking for a reason to get back up there. Hopefully I won't have too much trouble keeping up

-Patrick

jeep203

Your jeep is ready! You have nothing to be scared of.

There is no doubt in my mind that my Jeep is ready, but I just signed a note for $25,000 to buy this thing and I’m a little chicken sh17 to be running it naked.

My previous rig was a Nissan Xterra that I lifted a little and armored up, I ran it on blues, I’m not super experienced but I’m mostly comfortable. Just want to get a little steel between my oil pan, transmission, and gas tank, and the rocks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom