My stupidity

Deankxf

Well today I put my jk over a hillside, only reason I’m posting is because I slammed my front axle (Dana 30) into a stump on the passenger side wheel, what all should I look into so see if I have any damage, seems to drive and steer fine just want to be safe, thanks in advance IMG_1121.jpg IMG_1124.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

Well today I put my jk over a hillside, only reason I’m posting is because I slammed my front axle (Dana 30) into a stump on the passenger side wheel, what all should I look into so see if I have any damage, seems to drive and steer fine just want to be safe, thanks in advance View attachment 292451 View attachment 292452

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Kick the tire a couple of times.. did it fall off? No? You're probably good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
fi you checked your tie rod, draglink and they are not bent, next things that might be damaged would be control arms, hub or knuckle.

But since it drives straight and no shake, you're probably ok and no damage.

Snow cushion for the win!

Cold Gas

You may want to keep an eye on the diff fluid level or looks for signs of a leak from the axel tubes. I did something similar many years back and thought everything was fine, as it seemed to drive fine and no obvious damage. But turns out I had bent the housing a little and it caused the seal to fail and dump out most of my diff oil. Although you are probably fine its just a thought from my previous mishap.

Top Bottom