Need help choosing lift

Brandonwinters7

Hello everyone im new to the forum but i wanna say hello to everyone.. i have a new 2018 jk and want to be able to run 37s i know i want a 4inch lift but idk where to buy from?.. thats why im hoping you guys can help me out the jk is my weekend warrior and advice?!!

Brandonwinters7

Hi guys i have a 2018 jk and want to lift it 4 inch to run 37’s ill be doing more highway but when i off road i want nothing to stop me what kit is the most complete and runs great on road and awesome off road

Ddays

Hooked
Hello everyone im new to the forum but i wanna say hello to everyone.. i have a new 2018 jk and want to be able to run 37s i know i want a 4inch lift but idk where to buy from?.. thats why im hoping you guys can help me out the jk is my weekend warrior and advice?!!

:cheesy: Hey buddy welcome to the diesel troubleshooting thread!

May want to try this in the wave section ;)

jorgelrod

Hooked
Do you plan to stay on 37's or are you planning to go to 40's? With that said, Evo is the one recommended the most here and with good reason. I myself am looking at the JKS 3.5, but I don't think I'll go beyond 37s

Ddays

Hooked
EVO/Currie/Clayton. All 3 use Johnny Joints which are the strongest out there plus they're rebuildable. One advantage of the EVO arms is that they're adjustable while on the vehicle so they don't have to be removed once installed.

JKU007FL

Myself as well been doing lots of research about lifts, I want to do it right the first time. I am 100% for a kit with control arms, so EVO should on your short list. I am planning to start with Stage 1 and continue from there.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom