JL pricing questions

Tubbydude

Hey from Swampscott, MA. First comment/question. Looking to get a new JL and trade in ‘ol JK. For those of you ordering , are prices nearer to invoice or are you able to discuss price with the dealers? Just want to know what to expect. What options are you ordering? Anyone getting leather seats?Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
Can't really negotiate on prices since they are brand new. At least not with my dealer. But I got invoice since I can take part in the friends and family pricing plan. I ordered a loaded Rubicon minus the blind spot sensors and the hardtop. And i ordered leather.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Build what you want then send the build sheet to the internet rep at two competing Jeep dealers. Use one against the other to get the best price you can.

desertrunner

Build what you want then send the build sheet to the internet rep at two competing Jeep dealers. Use one against the other to get the best price you can.
That's exactly what I did when I bought my taco brand new before a ton were out. Only I did it with 3 different dealerships and kept going round and round until 2 finally said I can't go that low so boom the 3rd it was haha. Saved me about 2.5k on the truck and added 1.7k to my trade in truck. Took a few months but if your willing to wait I saved over 4G

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Not sure if it's still available but when I purchased my JK I joined Tread Lightly. It was $100 for 3 year membership and you got any Chrysler vehicle for 1% below invoice. Saved me about $2500.

Edit: Just looked it up. You have to be a $100 member for minimum 30 days to qualify for the 1% below invoice. Here's the link https://www.treadlightly.org/join-tread-lightly/

Second Edit: Looks like invoice for a 2018 base JLUR is approx (correction $38500). Spend $100 to save $3800 seems like a good deal to me..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

uberc4

You can still get a decent deal on them... I would definitely sign up for the Tread Lightly program seeing as you can get 1% below Invoice if not more when negotiating. Don’t be afraid looking out of state. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom