Airport parking

jesse3638

Hooked
Always wondered this myself. I'd empty everything out of it and just leave it unlocked. If they want in they'll get it. I drive around topless and doorless all summer and that's what I do.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Both my cars are soft tops and I’ve left both at various airports for several days. No issues with break ins or vandalism. Park under a light near a spot with an attendant or foot traffic, and don’t leave anything in sight that could be attractive to tweakers or junkies.

Clark Griswold

I park at the offsite lots as they are cheaper and seem more secure, had my car broken into at onsite airport parking before, anybody can get dropped off at the airport and wander into the parking garage. Bad guys will always find a way though just gotta make it too difficult for them.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Make sure you don't leave all of your sex toys on the back seat and you should be ok! :thumb:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Had the factory fog lights stolen off my truck at the long term airport parking haha.

desertrunner

Anyone ever have negative results parking their Jeep with soft top there for a period of time? As in vandalism? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
If your going to DIA id get as close as you can to the airport. I had a buddy have his XJ get broken into in one of the far off lots in Denver, they stole his front bumper winch battery and various tools inside. For me I always Parked in the pikes peak lot with a soft top and never had any issues and at the time I had no place to store all my tools other than my jeep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
If your going to DIA id get as close as you can to the airport. I had a buddy have his XJ get broken into in one of the far off lots in Denver, they stole his front bumper winch battery and various tools inside. For me I always Parked in the pikes peak lot with a soft top and never had any issues and at the time I had no place to store all my tools other than my jeep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Probably aliens. Rumor has it there's an underground alien city there.

Top Bottom