Core 4x4 Control Arms.

SSRuger

I'm looking at possibly getting front lower control arms when I order the Rancho sport lift instead of the geometry brackets. I know it's not a needed item. Just mainly want to know if anybody has them or is it avoid them like?

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I have the Tier3 on my WJ. They've taken a few hits. I am very impressed with the quality and customer service. They are also made here in the USA. And the various colors are a nice perk.

WJCO

Meme King
A little less than $300 for the Tier4 and little more than $200 for the Tier2 didn't seem like a bad price to me.

I didn't realize that their Tier4 arms were available yet. I just checked their website. I would definitely do the 4s if your budget allows. I had them build me a Tier4 track bar before they listed it on their website and am happy with it. If the arms had been available when I bought them, I definitely would have gone with them.

RUBEERCON

What size lift? I have the 4” sport and it was pretty impressive on and off the road out of the box. I tossed the correction brackets for Rancho lower arms and I maxed them out before I could get my camber set, now I have bought uppers to install to see if that fixes my front shaft vibration. I’m doing this as we speak...
I bought Oliver’s driveshafts because the front shaft was starting to sling grease after 20k miles.

I did some level 4 trails with the 4” sport and the only issue I ever had was a bent oem lower control arm. Looking back for my needs I would have kept the correction brackets and replaced the stock shaft and lower arms as needed. Now I have opened up a giant can of cash eating worms.

SSRuger

I'm just looking at the 2" sport lift from Rancho for now. I just don't want lose any ground clearance with the correction brackets. If I like them/enough folks chime in on them I will just keep adding a pair as time goes on. I know the lower fronts are not needed for such a small lift, just more of an extra luxury.

I plan on later on moving up to a 3"-3.5" in the next few years.

Andy5160

Hooked
I have the Tier3 on my WJ. They've taken a few hits. I am very impressed with the quality and customer service. They are also made here in the USA. And the various colors are a nice perk.

Pink :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I would totally get them. You can't beat their warranty! They are so affordable. Tier 3 269 painted with hardware? Way cheaper than others on the market.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MOTOWN

I didn't realize that their Tier4 arms were available yet. I just checked their website. I would definitely do the 4s if your budget allows. I had them build me a Tier4 track bar before they listed it on their website and am happy with it. If the arms had been available when I bought them, I definitely would have gone with them.

Im going to put a set of the Tier 3 arms on my WJ ive hear great things about them.

aemfinger

I’m waiting for my tier 2 LCAs to be delivered. I had them install synergy dual durometer bushings on the frame side.

UtahJK

the tier 4's will have johnny joints on both sides like the EVO. The EVO are thicker and a better product as well. You are still getting a quality product with the Core.
They use the same thickness DOM. 1.75 by .313 or 5/16 wall.

SSRuger

I was looking at evo's jl arms, not the jk arms. The jk arms are actually 2.0 by 281 wall. So the jk arms do have a thicker outside diameter.
So the core arms a thicker wall by roughly about .03" but .25" smaller diameter. I don't know if that would make them different in weight or strength. Kinda wish there were folks around me running EVO stuff just to compare them. At minimum I get at least front lowers this year then. Decide later if I will complete my set or just get a full EVO enforcer kit in a few years.

UtahJK

So the core arms a thicker wall by roughly about .03" but .25" smaller diameter. I don't know if that would make them different in weight or strength. Kinda wish there were folks around me running EVO stuff just to compare them. At minimum I get at least front lowers this year then. Decide later if I will complete my set or just get a full EVO enforcer kit in a few years.

Either way, you'll have a really hard time breaking either of them. Lol.

The BAD Influence

I replaced our relocation brackets with Core CAs. Those brackets had been taking a beating. Should have never gone that route. As with any after market CA, we've gotten that clearance back, which was lost with the brackets. The reason I bought Core is I'm not far from their shop. They gave me the tour, and let me handle product. They do have tier 4s, but I think you have to call in and special order those. However, the tier 3s are beafy as hell. You can't go wrong with Core.

Hilop

Caught the Bug
I’ve been eyeing these arms for a while now and have heard nothing but good things. Time to pull the trigger:rock:

Top Bottom