EVO Enforcer Front Brake lines

kundog331

I installed an EVO enforcer 3in stage 1 lift this weekend, and i wanted to see how everyone installed their front brake lines. The instructions said out back, but compared to factory were in the front. I installed mine out the back side. Please share a photo if possible. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my LGUS992 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Run the brake lines behind the shocks, not in between the shocks and springs like it is from the factory.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I installed an EVO enforcer 3in stage 1 lift this weekend, and i wanted to see how everyone installed their front brake lines. The instructions said out back, but compared to factory were in the front. I installed mine out the back side. Please share a photo if possible. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Same here. About to tackle this part of the install. Pics would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How do you lengthen the ABS wire to match the longer brake lines?

Tony

The abs wire is long enough as is. I have coilovers and timkin wheel bearings which comes with a shorter abs wire than from factory and I have zero issues. Just route both together like pictured above and you will be good

Zevulin

Here ya go, this is before the rest of the install. 20170520_185922.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom