Myrtle beach

07rub

Hey guys, just letting u know that im going down to myrtle beach on spring break, so from the 10th to the 16, if enyone in the area wana do some wheeling, meet up or w-e let me know

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
The only wheeling you'll do is getting wheeled from bar to bar. I lived there for 26 years. Be careful of the local PD. I'll just say that they take credit cards at the jail for fines. Just say'n.

Jeeper_2010

Jaded much? Don't do anything you wouldn't do at home. No open container, no drunk driving, stuff that's illegal in your home state is illegal here too. There's not much wheeling here though. The local Jeepers meet at Burkys on 38th Ave every other Saturday, I think the 9th will be the next meet. You might ride north a bit to Ft. Fisher, NC for a day. You can drive on the beach up there. Everywhere is gearing up for the season so there's a lot to do. Big jeep wave from MB.

07rub

Jaded much? Don't do anything you wouldn't do at home. No open container, no drunk driving, stuff that's illegal in your home state is illegal here too. There's not much wheeling here though. The local Jeepers meet at Burkys on 38th Ave every other Saturday, I think the 9th will be the next meet. You might ride north a bit to Ft. Fisher, NC for a day. You can drive on the beach up there. Everywhere is gearing up for the season so there's a lot to do. Big jeep wave from MB.

thanks dude, i would say the thing that "scares" me the most is my off road lights, some states need covers on them and all and piaa doent make full covers

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
Don't worry about the lights. They're not going to mess with you about those or other equipment. If you saw some of the things going down the road I have you would understand.

Top Bottom