NEW - WAYALIFE Black Star Logo Pullover Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just got in our all new black pullover hoodie with gray army star logo!! These are a really nice 50/50 heavy blend hoodies made by Gildan and available in a mens size Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL and 3XL. These are all currently IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP but, supplies are limited so be sure to order yours today. Below is a sample of what they look like...

WAYALIFE-STAR-HOODIE-BACK.jpg

WAYALIFE-STAR-HOODIE-FRONT.jpg

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOURS NOW

:thumb:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Those are Sweet! Just ordered.

My wife is going to wonder what I'm doing with all these hoodies! :cheesy:

Skid_Kid

NEW - WAYALIFE Black Pullover Hoodies - IN STOCK!!

Sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

riscy

Are you people nuts?!

No one wants to push your "brand"...they want to push "the Way of Life"..which is JEEPING...This hoodie doesn't even picture a Jeep...Or even the WORD Jeep...christ you missed the boat on this one...

Jersey_Devil

No one wants to push your "brand"...they want to push "the Way of Life"..which is JEEPING...This hoodie doesn't even picture a Jeep...Or even the WORD Jeep...christ you missed the boat on this one...

Then don't order one....

I think there AWESOME! I Just ordered mine!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Awesome first post! Your going to make a lot of friends around here. :crazyeyes:

Troll_Detected_by_Hunter_Flood.png

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Nice first post... If your not interested in the hoodie or this brand which just happens to be WAYALIFE, which = our Jeep Way of Life then please go back under your bridge! :crazyeyes:

I think your the one that missed the boat.:yup:

The rest of us are interested.

Last edited:

rinkishjk

I agree, do not order one, as there will be one more for someone who actually wants one. Welcome to WAYALIFE!

JAGS

Hooked

Some things are better kept to yourself. :crazyeyes: If you'd like to make a product suggestion to WAL admins, I'm sure they'd take a look at a PM. If you don't care for the design, that's fine, don't spend the money.

WAYALIFE is the brand and represents many things. Just how Quicksilver doesn't have surfboards on every shirt and Nike doesn't use a shoe as it's logo. Logos represent a brand and a brand is defined by the audience that chooses to support it. That's a very short example of what 14+ years as a professional marketer would say.

I (we) know what the logo stands for, so it's my choice whether to rock it or not. It also represents a business venture of someone I've met and has treated me personally with respect. So I may rock WAL gear just for that fact. Friends helping friends and maybe someday people return the favor in some way. That's what this community is about, maybe more than just JEEPS.

Top Bottom