EVO Tech Support Rocks!

I was installing my new EVO Protek Oil Pan skid this week when I ran into an issue that had me wondering if I had the right unit. The aft bolts on the pan were difficult to get a socket on and a wrench wouldn’t fit. I took a break to think about the options and decided to give the tech assistance guys at EVO a call to see if they had any guidance. I was mentally planning on a 30-minute ordeal when I called, but a real person answered on the first ring. I was so stunned I didn’t speak for a few seconds. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t on hold for 30 minutes speaking to a recorded voice. When I finally let them know that I wanted to speak to the tech guys, he responded; “That’s me how can I help”

Who knew? You can actually talk to a tech assistance guy on one ring. After getting over the shock, I sent him a picture and we talked about the options as I was under the Jeep on the cell. I worked out a simple solution of using a smaller 10mm 1/4 drive, thin wall socket and a jury-rigged extension to get to that one hard to reach fastener.

Needless to say I’m really impressed with my first interaction with EVO Manufacturing. I know most of you here already know this it was my first product from them. I’ll be ordering from these folks again.

boardsurfer

I've had that experience where you call in preparing for an endless menu tree but get a human instead. It takes a minute to recalibrate. Good people over there.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
They have phenomenal customer service. I was really impressed also. Very polite, professional and most importantly helpful. EVO, don’t change anything, it is not always just the product you sell, but also the customer service you provide. I don’t care if a company has the best product in the world, if they have bad customer service, I won’t deal with the company. I will take my business elsewhere.

Thank you all at EVO Mfg

We-B-Jeep-N

I just recently installed a complete EVO skid system and was missing a part. I bout the set used. It was opened but uninstalled. They were very quick to answer and I was able to get all the part numbers to order from Northridge and on my way. Truly awesome customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom