Midland CB with antenna and SWR meter - SoCal

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have my Midland 5001z 40 channel CB with a 4 foot non adjustable antenna, 18 foot coaxial cable, mount and SWR meter that I will no longer need. Works well, I just upgraded and no longer need any of this.

I am in San Diego and looking for $60 for everything. The SWR is brand new I just can't return it as its past the 30 day limit.

I can get pictures if you need it but it looks like this.

midland_5001z_40_channel_full_30577big.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can bring it to the Suds N Grub tomorrow night if anyone is interested. The power and ground wires have already been extended to reach the battery. I had it mounted over the rearview.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hi...im in SD..is the mount for the antenna or the radio? M

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mount for the antenna but if you want you can have the mount for the radio too. It comes with the bracket for the radio already though. I can install it for you if you want. Doesn't take too long.

If your coming to SnG tomorrow night let me know.

JKBANDIT55

If I was in Socal I would grab it right now.

While on the subject, besides the actual CB. what all do I need to hook one up? I plan on getting one before MOAB at the end of march. And how much for these set ups?

Thanks Underlander;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Its sold.

But what you need is a CB with a place to mount it (it should come with power cord if you buy new), coaxial cable long enough to reach your mount, an antenna, an antenna mount and depending on where you mount it a ground wire for the mount. That should do it.

JKBANDIT55

Its sold.

But what you need is a CB with a place to mount it (it should come with power cord if you buy new), coaxial cable long enough to reach your mount, an antenna, an antenna mount and depending on where you mount it a ground wire for the mount. That should do it.

awesome thanks man!

Top Bottom