King Bump Pressure EVO Enforcer

Gobicon2017

What pressure are you running in your King Bumps?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bumps are on my list but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. From what I know , most run between 50 and 100 psi. Kinda have to get them were you want them. Too much and it will be like a pogo from what I hear. I’d try 60 or so. I’m sure someone running them will chime in. Good luck.

RSQCON

I was told max pressure of 200 psi but to start at 40-50 psi and adjust front there. There is a black ring on the shaft that you can use to see how much of the bump you are using. Lower your pressure until you are using all but the last 1/4” before bottoming out.

Coilovers come set at 150 psi.

deezus

I was told max pressure of 200 psi but to start at 40-50 psi and adjust front there. There is a black ring on the shaft that you can use to see how much of the bump you are using. Lower your pressure until you are using all but the last 1/4” before bottoming out.

Coilovers come set at 150 psi.
I love King shocks but my first set and now my coilovers were not in spec. The first set were supposed to be at 70 psi all around. 1 was at 0, 2 were at 40 and the other was at 25. My coilovers were closer to spec within 50 psi here and there. My advice take them to a shop to check them and set them at spec cost about $10 a shock. As always call Evo or king for psi numbers.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

RSQCON

Those numbers I posted are per King directly. My plan is to purchase the pressure guage, a nitrogen tank with regulator and other tools so I can just handle it myself.

deezus

My 2.5 resi's came with 70 psi and bumps at 20psi so King failed there. I am now running 150 PSI all around and feels great.
I'm not sure it's a failure of King. Lots of times they ship in spec but sit on shelves. It might be general maintenance to check and adjust pressures periodically. Maybe someone else can clarify.

Gobicon2017

I'm not sure it's a failure of King. Lots of times they ship in spec but sit on shelves. It might be general maintenance to check and adjust pressures periodically. Maybe someone else can clarify.

Well I was also one who’s pressures were all different. I’ve began to check pressures while doing oil changes as the shocks are at full droop and I can kill two birds with on stone. [emoji112][emoji112]

MericaMade

Well I was also one who’s pressures were all different. I’ve began to check pressures while doing oil changes as the shocks are at full droop and I can kill two birds with on stone. [emoji112][emoji112]

I will say on 3 different jeeps all with either king coil overs, 2.5 resi, 2.0 steering stabilizer, and bumps that every shock had a different PSI. Some at 70 some at 90 some at 20. Only the King Coil overs from ORE were to correct specs. All the others were purchased directly from King and had a different PSI. This lead me to believe the guy or guys at king responsible for filling the shocks before shipping are either lazy or have broken gauges lol.

Last edited:

deezus

I will say on 3 different jeeps all with either king coil overs, 2.5 resi, 2.0 steering stabilizer, and bumps that every shock had a different PSI. Some at 70 some at 90 some at 20. Only the King Coil overs from ORE were to correct specs. All the others were purchased directly from King and had different PSI. This lead me to believe the guy or guys at king responsible for filling the shock before shipping are either lazy or have broken gauges lol.
Your words lol.

Top Bottom