Finally lifted my JKU last weekend!

kundog331

I was tired of my jeep looking like everyones else white jeep running around Tulsa. So I broke down and bought an EVO Enforcer 3" lift with Fox Performance shocks to run 35" Nitto Ridgegrapplers with KMC Wheels. It finally feels like a real jeep!

I should of done a little bit more research on how much weight the factory spare tire mount can handle. I guess i will be purchasing an EVO hing gate carrier next to add the spare.

20180224_154918.jpg

Sent from my LGUS992 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Looks great! One of the best lifts on the market in my opinion. I’m still blown away with how good it rides. I think the evo hinge gate carrier is the way to go as well. Almost wish I would have gone that route

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ibis9999

I was tired of my jeep looking like everyones else white jeep running around Tulsa. So I broke down and bought an EVO Enforcer 3" lift with Fox Performance shocks to run 35" Nitto Ridgegrapplers with KMC Wheels. It finally feels like a real jeep!

I should of done a little bit more research on how much weight the factory spare tire mount can handle. I guess i will be purchasing an EVO hing gate carrier next to add the spare.

View attachment 294648

Sent from my LGUS992 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations kundog331! Just curious what gearing do you run on those 35’s? Manual or auto trans?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Looks great! BTW, you can run a 35" tire off the stock tailgate so long as you extend the bumpstop isolators. Eddie has a write up somewhere on the forum to extend them. I used the ones from daystar and ran a 35" spare for years without incident.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Looks great! BTW, you can run a 35" tire off the stock tailgate so long as you extend the bumpstop isolators. Eddie has a write up somewhere on the forum to extend them. I used the ones from daystar and ran a 35" spare for years without incident.

You can, I did as well, but you always end up eventually getting a dedicated Tire carrier.

kundog331

Great News nmwranglerx! I will have to do some digging around on the forum to see if I can find the bumpstop isolators write up.

kundog331

Congratulations kundog331! Just curious what gearing do you run on those 35’s? Manual or auto trans?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

ibis9999, My jku is a auto with 3.21 gearing. I am hoping to go up to 4.88 once I save up some more cash and hopefully find a Dana 44 for the front. I wish my wallet grew as fast as my jku upgrade want list does :D

Top Bottom