Bestop Bumper question

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Wondering if anyone here has or knows of anybody that has run a Bestop Highrock bumber with tires carrier. I found one on Craigslist for $400 and didn't know if they are actually worth a shit.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I was doing some looking around on this and read a couple places that it might be the same bumper as a smittybilt. Does anyone know about that also?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm not too concerned about the finish. Did yours seem like it was built pretty stout?

Looked alright. No issues with holes not lining up or anything. I think I only ran it for 6 months and didn’t hit anything with it. It’s an alright entry level cheap bumper. I would buy bestop before smittybilt or terrorflex.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Looked alright. No issues with holes not lining up or anything. I think I only ran it for 6 months and didn’t hit anything with it. It’s an alright entry level cheap bumper. I would buy bestop before smittybilt or terrorflex.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
At $400 it seems like a steal for an $1100 bumper. I guess I'm almost hoping to hear that they suck. Seems like too good of a deal.

Top Bottom