Good "Pick-Me-Up"

Slimebones

If you start getting down on yourself, just tune in on a couple episodes of 'Cops' on WGN. Makes you feel real grateful you are who you are. Some real crazy MF's running around out there!!! For Real!!

WJCO

Meme King
If you start getting down on yourself, just tune in on a couple episodes of 'Cops' on WGN. Makes you feel real grateful you are who you are. Some real crazy MF's running around out there!!! For Real!!

Just reading the news headlines does it for me. I'm actually slowly watching less news because of it. Our culture is completely unhooked. It stuns me where some people find reality.

Ddays

Hooked
Just reading the news headlines does it for me. I'm actually slowly watching less news because of it. Our culture is completely unhooked. It stuns me where some people find reality.

I haven't watched a news program for close to 7 years now. I'm sure if I did i'd see they're still broadcasting the same goddam drivel and shitty happenings as before. Local papers are worse. News coverage is actually sad how its changed through the years. :grayno:

WJCO

Meme King
I haven't watched a news program for close to 7 years now. I'm sure if I did i'd see they're still broadcasting the same goddam drivel and shitty happenings as before. Local papers are worse. News coverage is actually sad how its changed through the years. :grayno:

5 years ago or so, my thoughts were 'Wow, the media really has an agenda to make people think this is normal. "

Today after talking with friends and acquaintances: 'Wow, There are really fucking retards and morons who think and act the way the media has been talking about for years. No critical thinking skills. This is normal to them.'

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
5 years ago or so, my thoughts were 'Wow, the media really has an agenda to make people think this is normal. "

Today after talking with friends and acquaintances: 'Wow, There are really fucking retards and morons who think and act the way the media has been talking about for years. No critical thinking skills. This is normal to them.'

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The fact that eating fucking Tidepods is a real thing is enough to seal the deal. I don't feel too bad about myself for eating paste when I was 3. :cheesy:

Slimebones

Define "normal". Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom