Howdy From the South Carolina Low Country

Culprit_JKUR

Just got an '08 JKUR a few weeks ago and I've been diggin the Jeep life so far. Weather's been good enough around here for the top and doors to come off a few times and I'm already turning wrenches to mod Culprit up. Excited to see what all I can do with it.

Mods so far in the last two weeks:
Evo 1/4 Pounder bumper
KC Hi-lites headlights
Cobra CB
Evo Enforcer 3" lift in the mail
looking for a set of 35's i like and maybe some new wheels, need to do more research.
28170913_10215113390413867_811642194_o.jpg

BaddestCross

Just got an '08 JKUR a few weeks ago and I've been diggin the Jeep life so far. Weather's been good enough around here for the top and doors to come off a few times and I'm already turning wrenches to mod Culprit up. Excited to see what all I can do with it.

Mods so far in the last two weeks:
Evo 1/4 Pounder bumper
KC Hi-lites headlights
Cobra CB
Evo Enforcer 3" lift in the mail
looking for a set of 35's i like and maybe some new wheels, need to do more research.
View attachment 295137
Welcome to WAL from SoCal! 🍻

Looks like you're headed in the right direction with your build... Enjoy!

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Welcome to WAL. That’s a great build list so far of quality parts! There’s an off road park called Gulches in SC. I’m moving to Durham NC in the spring and want to make it there soon after we settle. You should check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Culprit_JKUR

Welcome to WAL. That’s a great build list so far of quality parts! There’s an off road park called Gulches in SC. I’m moving to Durham NC in the spring and want to make it there soon after we settle. You should check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I'll try to hit up gulches here soon, I've been off road already a few times, but mostly just slick hills, not a lot of crawling to be had in SC, so hopefully that'll be a good experience

Top Bottom