Inner Fender liners

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
So, I am installing my EVO Rocksliders this week. Currently I have the EVO Rcokskins with the Rubi Rails, which I had initially drilled a whole on each front side of the end cap and used a plastic push pin fastener to attach my inner trimmed fend flares to keep them from moving around.

So, now that the Rubi rails are gone I was wondering about installing the Rough Country Inner Fender Flares (I know it is Rough Country, but I figured they were cheap and just fender flares). Does anyone here have them installed and are they OK, or are the ACE Engineering ones better. I really don't want to spend more then 200 dollars on inner fender flares.

Here are the ones I was looking at - https://www.amazon.com/Rough-Countr...ns&keywords=rough+country+inner+fenders&psc=1

Attachments

• 51jiUX1+opL._SL1200_.jpg
    51jiUX1+opL._SL1200_.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 71YctcUHGgL._SL1200_.jpg
    71YctcUHGgL._SL1200_.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 208

jeeeep

Hooked
I went with the ACE only because of the weight.

Jeep's already heavy enough and honestly, after I got them I came to the conclusion I should've just trimmed up the plastic liners. :doh:

Whitarmy

I have the rough country and am happy. I like how they plug the hole going back in the fender unlike most inner fender kits. Make sure you add locktite on the bolts though. I was lazy at first and they loosened enough to rattle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBEERCON

I have ACE. They fit well and the LED marker light is included. They do not cover the pocket like RC and a few others do. I cut a pice of 1/4 rubber and made a pocket cover.

Top Bottom