Questions on selling Jeep Rubicon Wheels and Tires

cangro408

I was thinking of getting rid of my 2017 Jeep Black Rubicon Wheels and stock 32” BFGoodrich M/T tires thy have 10,000 miles on them from my Jk sport willy’s wheeler edition and they haven’t worn that much still plenty of tread. Just wanted to know if anyone knows how much i should ask for them at a reasonable price i also have a Rubicon Performance Suspension i’ll be getting rid of soon just the Stock Red shocks, Coil springs and Sway Bar links also has 10,000 same thing

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
As much as someone is willing to pay. I sold my set for 800 in a couple days. Post em up and keep dropping the price until they sell. Otherwise they’re just taking up room. I think I traded my stock suspension for beer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

As much as someone is willing to pay. I sold my set for 800 in a couple days. Post em up and keep dropping the price until they sell. Otherwise they’re just taking up room. I think I traded my stock suspension for beer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^^ This i also sold my wheels and tires for $800 it just depends were you are and the person buying, like he said keep posting and dropping the price, also to be honest the shop that does my work has a huge container full of these things and they give them away free and sell the tires. And my stock suspension i tossed in the trash.

RUBEERCON

2015 era Rubicon silver/grey wheels...

3 sets of wheels and tires on Tulsa CL ranging 500-600 with 75% tread and unused spares.

I bought 2 sets of wheels for 200.00 ea. All 5. But that’s as cheap as they get.

I sold 5/ 2600 mile tires for 600 with no wheels.

Top Bottom