Sway Bar Disconnects

JKGuy18

Need to get some sway bar disconnects. I know the JKS come highly recommended, but I would really like something that only disconnects the axle side and has a "Parking Position" that keeps the sway bar out of the way. Don't want to mess with straps/zip ties, etc... if possible. What is anyone else using and would you recommend based on this info?

jorgelrod

Hooked
You can get the Lanyard kit from JKS for $15 extra bucks, I have some rough country ones because I didn't know any better at the time and they came with a piece you need to attach on the frame to put it, I didn't want to drill to the frame at the time and never installed it, I just tie wrap them into the bar

BTW, Welcome to Wayalife...

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I don't have any experience with them nor do I think they are recommended but Currie's antirock sway bar is an option if you don't want to mess with ties. Depending on what off roading you are wanting to do it might not be the best option, others will chime in I hope with experience. Or you could find a Rubicon sway bar motor and switch and change out your current system, best but more expensive option.

JKGuy18

You can get the Lanyard kit from JKS for $15 extra bucks, I have some rough country ones because I didn't know any better at the time and they came with a piece you need to attach on the frame to put it, I didn't want to drill to the frame at the time and never installed it, I just tie wrap them into the bar

BTW, Welcome to Wayalife...

Thank you. Have already found this site to be a wealth of information and really helped when I recently put on a 3" Evo Enforcer lift with King 2.5 shocks.

Chris1015

Don't mean to be that guy but I do use zip ties for my quick disconnects and it's incredibly easy. Literally doesn't allow anything to move around and I periodically got out to check it and confirm. I combined 2 ties together and did wrapped around twice on each side. Then I just snipped them off.

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I run the JKS quick disconnects and really like them. I just use a small zip tie, no issues and quick to remove.

Top Bottom